Isabelle Day respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how your personal data is looked after whenever that information is provided to us.
This includes when you, or your business request information from this website or enter into a contract with us. It also tells you about your privacy rights and how law protects you.
Contact Details :
- Full name: Isabelle Day
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 157 Avenue du General George Patton 35700 Rennes
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Data Protection Commission but we would however appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Data Protection Commission so please contact us in the first instance.
Our website may include links to third party websites. Clicking on these links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- THE DATA COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
- Identity Data, includes first name, last name, title.
- Contact Data, includes telephone numbers, email address, billing address.
- Financial and Transaction Data, includes bank account details to make payments and details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data, which may include protocol (IP)address, your login data, browser type and version browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data may include information on how you use our website and products and services.
2 . HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
- Through direct interaction from the website Contact Page or by communicating with us directly, by phone, post or email.
- When purchase of products or services, request quotes and payments are made.
- By automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing and patterns.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, if we need to contact you, or where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered with you and where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
|Type of Data
|Lawful basis for processing
|To respond to an enquiry from you||. Identity
|Necessary to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you|
|To provide goods and/or services to you including managing payments||. Identity
|Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to operate our business)
|To manage our relationship with you||. Identity
|Performance of a contract with you
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our services)
|To administer and protect our business including our website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, system maintenance support, reporting and hosting of data||. Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business provision of administrations and IT services )|
|To deliver relevant website content to you and measure or understand the effectiveness / usability of our website||. Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our services, to develop them and to grow our business)|
We will only use your personal data for the purpose which we collect it.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the categories of parties set out below:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, banks, insurers and accounting firms
- Revenue commissioners and other authorities
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our services and websites
Where these third parties are our processors we require them to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collect it for, including the purposes of satisfying legal, accounting or reporting requirements. For example by law we have to keep basic information about customers for six years.